May 14, 2012

Ida Ho!
























 At the park on Lake Coeur d'Alene.




































Walking the boardwalk. A few minutes after I took this photo Kate and I witnessed a marriage proposal! Kate was so excited. "I just can't get it out of my mind" she kept saying, "Today we saw people get engaged!"













































These Phlox were growing wild in a wooded area near the soccer complex. Kate and I pulled a sprig to plant in our yard. We also found half of a beautiful, tiny blue robin's egg. Kate has it under glass on her bookshelf.

~ Emma and her team played their hearts out and went to the semi-final game. ~ We all got a little sun burnt.

It was a good weekend to be a mother.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Hearing from you makes my day!