September 27, 2012

Fave!


































If you've been reading my blog for very long you probably know that I love this line from poet Mary Oliver.

Last night (while surfing the web at midnight instead of sleeping like a sane person) I found this woman's art and I knew three things . . .

1. I am in love with her work (who says love at first sight doesn't exist!?)
2. I must buy this
3. I wanted you guys to see it too

So here it is. You can find her Etsy shop here.

I have a newsletter design to get done this morning but then I'm planning to do a photo session with all my new birthday presents and show them off. So, plan on checking back my friends!

8 comments:

  1. I love it! You have to buy it, it is very "you". And only $18! I am in love with her art too - especially "Meet me in Paris" and "Sleep under the stars" - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all her stuff. So fun and happy. I may have to get a bunch and create a Katie Daisy gallery.

      Delete
  2. I am connecting dots!
    Jenny, check out "Under the Sycamore!"
    Her blog uses Katie Daisy illustrations.
    Now... I am going back to gaze at those cheery
    prints, once more ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Natalie - she gets Katie Daisy illustrations special for her blog. Lucky. Thanks for telling me about it, I think I'll have to be hangin out "under the sycamore" on a regular basis now.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed looking at Katie's work, too, Jenny. Thanks for the introduction. If you haven't checked out the blog, "Dear Friend," you might enjoy Rebekka Seale's writing and illustrations, too. xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike - I love "Dear Friend" illustrations. So sweet. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  4. Oh, WE have fabulous taste! I saw her 'bird chirping weather' one this spring on Pinterest and fell in love. They just scream HAPPY, don't they? Have fun with your camera... looking forward to the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of getting a couple. They'd be so cute framed in a bath or kitchen - anywhere! They make me feel cheery and hopeful.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. Hearing from you makes my day!